Terms & Conditions
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THIS AGREEMENT.
This website is owned by My Collectiv (Pty) Limited. The website promotes the sale of the Company’s products as well as other products and services.
By shopping or browsing on this website, you:
- Represent and warrant that you have read and understood these terms and conditions as well as the policies displayed on this site; and
- Agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as the policies
Please note that It is the customer’s responsibility to select the correct model, size and colour of the gift. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct personalisation information is given.
The contents of this website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in the website are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law.
The website content is the property of My Collectiv Pty (Ltd), its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed My Collectiv Pty(Ltd).
Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law.
Any customer may randomly be asked to send through a copy of their ID and a picture of the back of their credit card. This is for security purposes only and helps us ensure safe and secure transactions for all our customers.
All information provided in this website is confidential and may not be sold or used for any purpose other than that intended.
My Collectiv (Pty) Ltd and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition subject to the terms and conditions as outlined in our Return Policy. Please note that any product which has been branded will not be accepted for return or refund.
Until payment is received in full for any goods sold, ownership in the Products shall remain with the Company and such Products shall be returned and/or surrendered to the Company following receipt of a default notice from the Company.
To register to buy Products you will be required to provide us with your personal information including payment details and your South African delivery address and contact information to enable us to verify who you are and deliver any products that you have bought.
You may be required to choose a user name and a password, or elect to checkout as a guest customer. Please keep your password secret.
The Company accepts no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred as a result of the misuse or loss of your password. In this regard you represent and warrant that your user name and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed to any third party.
To buy Products on our website you must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) and be the holder of a valid credit card (e.g. a MasterCard or Visa card) (“Credit Card”). Or have access to electronic banking in order to make payment via EFT.
When you use or visit this website, or send electronic communications including, without limitation, e-mails or place orders for Products, you:
- Consent to receiving communications from the Company electronically
- Agree that all notices, disclosures and other communications sent by the Company, including this Agreement, satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be ‘in writing’
- Agree that the Company may use your information to contact you about promotions and special offers if you have indicated during registration that you would like to receive such information. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt out of this service
- We shall not sell or rent information about you including, without limitation, your name, identity number, address, email address and contact telephone number (“personal information”) to any third parties
- Agree that the Company may disclose your personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as otherwise required by law, e.g. for accounting purposes.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on our website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of the Company. You should consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Site.
The Company, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents, representatives, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon the Site (including any information contained thereon) or the Internet.
You hereby indemnify the Company from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred including, without limitation, in respect of any claim or demand by any third party by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any family member, agent or representative acting on your behalf in connection with transactions concluded on the website and/or in terms of this Agreement and/or in relation to the receipt of Products or services supplied by the Company pursuant to any such order.
Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, the Company’s liability whether in contract or delict arising from any breach of any obligation in terms of this Agreement, negligence or otherwise shall not exceed at any time the value of the Product(s) in respect of which any such dispute or claim arises.